The ideal lawyers for your data protection needs
Briffa has been helping organisations and individuals successfully navigate the choppy waters of personal and sensitive data for over 25 years. Our specialist solicitors can advise on all aspects of data protection, including GDPR requirements, website privacy policies, internal data protection policies and third-party data protection agreements.
Given our extensive background in intellectual property law, our data protection and GDPR lawyers have a huge amount of experience in this area, making us the ideal firm to advise on data protection and ensure your data remains secure whilst retaining its value. Our comprehensive services include a legal strategy, documents, and training to protect your highly valuable commercial data, and we are on hand to provide tailored advice at all times.
Typically, we’ll provide businesses small and large with specialist data protection legal advice to cover the following:
- All aspects of GDPR
- Website privacy policies
- Internal data protection policies
- Third-party data protection agreements
- Subject Access Requests
- Registration with the Information Commissioner
- Lawful data collection, storage, and retention
- CCTV and privacy legal issues
- Direct marketing, legal requirements, and restrictions
- Selling online, the importance of staying within the law with subscribers, and customer security
- Freedom of Information
- Digital marketing, cold calling, cookies, and email sign-ups