HM Government – KickStart Scheme – London Borough of Camden – provides funding to create new job placements for 16 to 24 year olds on Universal Credit who are at risk of long term unemployment.
If you are interested in this position and meet the criteria please contact your Jobcentre work coach and express your interest in the role – if eligible the coach will formally refer you to apply.
Job Title: Administration, Formalities and Business Development Assistant
This role will involve working directly with the management team and the administration team on a range of discreet projects aimed at accelerating our growth and increasing our efficiency.
This is an exciting and varied role supporting office administration, marketing, events and registered intellectual property formalities.
- Assisting with the coordination, promotion and running of Briffa’s business development events and activities, including writing and managing promotional content
- Assisting with the maintenance of Briffa’s databases of clients and other contacts, including data entry and database management
- Assisting with the preparation of schedules of clients’ registered intellectual property portfolios, fee estimates and other materials for distribution to the clients
- Preparing outgoing communications, including emails reporting registrations to clients
- Ensuring adherence to all internal procedures (e.g. relating to file management, record creation, delivery deadlines etc.)
- Undertaking such other tasks as may be required in relation to administration, formalities and/or business development from time to time.
The candidate should have a positive attitude, be reliable and dependable, display high levels of initiative and should possess the following essential skills, abilities and experience:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent client / customer care skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent IT skills (proficiency in Microsoft Office in particular is essential)
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail (particularly in relation to data entry)
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks effectively
- Ability to perform tasks under time pressure
The candidate should have an interest in business, and in particular the way in which law firms provide intellectual property services to creative businesses, but a pre-existing knowledge or law and/or intellectual property is not required.
Closing date – 31 May 2021