Elisabetta is a solicitor specialising in all areas of intellectual property law with a focus on both transactional and contentious work. Her daily tasks include drafting bespoke commercial contracts, assignments and licenses, data protection, IT and tech agreements, and advising clients on trade mark, designs and copyright protection.
Background & Qualifications
- Elisabetta grew up in Italy
- Came to the UK to study Law at the University of Kent
- Obtain an LLM in Intellectual Property Law from the University of Kent
- Qualified as a solicitor in September 2020
- Speaks fluent Italian, Spanish, and English and loves using her language skills to help international clients grow and protect their business in the UK and worldwide
Elisabetta joined Briffa as she wanted the opportunity to work in the specialised field of intellectual property.
She enjoys working with a variety of clients (from small start-ups to big brands), contributing to the success of their business by giving clients tailored commercial and legal advice.